Thursday 18 June 2009

To wheelie bin or not to wheelie bin? That is the question.

The Daily Mail has started a new campaign. It has declared war against the "monstrous wheelie bin" that is causing havoc across the land.
To a certain extent they have a point. I agree with Wheelie Bin Direct MD Clive O'Riordan. He says that some councils have given out four/five wheelie bins to residents. This can be a nuisance.
In the area where I live we still do not have wheelie bins. We have the black bin bag system. I think if we had wheelie bins it would clog up the area.This is because I live in a small cul-de-sac and we just don't have the space. I also don't think it would be the best system if we introduced wheelie bins into the area.
However, as O'Riordan concluded, the wheelie bin is ugly but it is a "necessary evil".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: