Wednesday 6 May 2009

New Potato head campaign by WRAP

I think the new potato head campaign by WRAP is cool. It is really creative and I think it will have the potential to get people to think about how much food they waste.
I do think that their last campaign with the 'crying pear' was not that effective. If I wasn't working in the industry I would fail to see the significance of a 'crying pear'.

My mind starts to think about other recycling campaigns. If you live in London you would have seen the 'Don't feed me bin' campaign launched by Boris Johnson on TV. In the ad, a rubbish bin screams for more waste. I don't think this was very effective but I think if I was a kid watching it it would scare me!

Liz Gyekye, senior reporter, MRW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: